Five Integrated modules to improve engagement, performance, retention…and your bottom line.
What Our Clients Say
- “This software is on the cutting edge for managing talent! We use it to track the skill levels of all project participants, primarily developers, and their annual education/certification requirements. We also use SkillNet to build project teams and for identifying the need to train across teams. It is an excellent tool for career development across the entire organization and the SkillNet team is impressively responsive.”
- “We are a call center and have used this software for our Customer Service team. I am so impressed with how customizable this software is! It can streamline your data, increase communication about performance, and bridge the skill gaps in your employee population. It was very easy to set up, and the customer service has been excellent. Skillnet offers other complementary products such as onboarding and engagement which integrate into one very impressive package.”
- “It is customizable, expandable and scalable. We only scratched the surface of its capabilities. The ability to validate soft skills, to track skill development and present employers or career services staff with an accurate assessment of an employee’s/student’s skill set set is terrific. As a non-tech person I found it easy to navigate and the staff support that comes with the software is great.”
- “Intuitive and easy to use. The team at Skillnet is amazing and always available to support and answer questions. The software has helped our business to align performance expectations to actual results and give our team regular feedback. Goodbye to old school performance appraisals and “hello” to regular timely feedback to help shape the future of our business. Thanks, team!”
- “We use the application to support our mentoring program. We have found the software to be very flexible. The support team is very responsive. Some fields are hard coded and require creative workarounds.”
- “The Skillnet team is thoughtful and knowledgeable. Their processes are well-defined and they communicate feature improvements that make planning easy. They are responsive and enthusiastic technology partners.”